7.12.2010

Expected.

Life just gets busy sometimes. Graduation, and a slew of other things have kept me from keeping up to date with my little blog. I was warned that this would happen once I started blogging and I have unfortunately fallen victim to it. Anyway, instead of making excuses let me fill you in on some amazing things that have been happening lately.

One of my most favorite Internet video sensations, Bon qui qui (a.k.a. Anjela Johnson) recently performed at my local Improv. She was incredible! And one thing I was really impressed with was her ability to make the entire audience laugh without using any fowl language. Not that I am a saint by any means, but I find it fantastic when comics can avoid cussing and be more entertaining than those that use a cuss word every two sentences. I even got the chance to meet her (TWICE) and she was so so sweet! We briefly discussed her show and she asked how she sounded. It was quite the fabulous evening if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free website hit counters
Get a free website hit counter here.